Friday, March 26, 2010

Little Man Nate

I had so much fun shooting little Nathan yesterday. He is the epitome of all things cute! The weather wasn't too bad, even the 10 degree drop on the beach didn't put a damper on our day. Nate was the man, he was very patient & and made little-to-no escape attempts (which is more than I can say for my own kids)! I think I walked away from the day having eaten more sand than Nathan, and that's pretty good for a little squish his size.. they love the crunch of the good stuff! Special thanks to my smile-helper/ "Yay Nate" assistant, Jenna-Benna! Without further ado..




















2 comments:

  1. Katie- you are amazing!!! Great pics- and you are right- he is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Melinda!! Isn't he? I just want to grab his little cheeks :):)

    ReplyDelete