Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The picture that started it all

I had not been using photoshop long, a few months maybe. I was trying to work on learning levels and curves so I needed some pictures to practice on. The lighting needed to be good on the face so I stuck my kids in an open window, went outside and started snapping away. I took about 20 or 30 pictures, but when I saw this one it was like I knew. I could make a business for myself. I knew I needed practice and I knew I needed a decent camera to start out with. So, for the past 3 years I've been hearing how I should be doing photography for a living and I have such a knack for it. So, I'm finally at the point where I feel confident enough to get my feet wet. Without further ado.. the picture that started it all:

No comments:

Post a Comment