Sunday, April 11, 2010

The "K" Trio and 1/2

This Saturday was a busy shoot day! We were doing some family pictures but also took a lot of belly shots because Sandy's preggers with #2. This was my 1st maternity session and I was so excited the night before I could barely sleep. I tried a variety of different poses because I had so many ideas, and I must admit, I'm very pleased with the results :) Sandy, Ricky and their beautiful little girl were such troopers... moving from one spot to another, changing clothes, locations, etc. They were champs and I can't wait to meet their new little addition and see what a great job their blue-eyed cutie-patootie will do as a big sister! Specials thanks to my assistant, Rena, for helping me with lighting. You were awesome, and did a great job not para-sailing! Thanks guys for braving the upper 50's.. I know it was torture since we've been spoiled with temps in the 80's lately :) Enjoy!



































No comments:

Post a Comment