Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miss Amanda

Amanda is so cool and she totally rocked her shoot!! She is absolutely breathtaking and her eyes just sparkle. I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites because there were so many I loved... but I don't have the heart to keep her poor family in suspense for the next few months while I edit a few hundred pictures :) The weather was gorgeous and Amanda's Momma did a great job holding my diffuser wayyy over her head. I know her arms were burning, but she she never complained. Without further ado..
































4 comments:

  1. Katie, I can see why it is so hard to choose the pictures. These are just so fantastic. They capture Amanda's spirit and beauty so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful wonderful pictures! Amanda shines through them so well.

    ReplyDelete