Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Kristina

Kristina brought it today... literally. She brought a small posse! Her momma was there (a super-awesome friend of mine), her friend Samantha (who helped me with lighting) and her boyfriend (carrier of chair and lender of moral support). It was wicked hot and I came home with a serious sun burn for a souvenir. I can't be sure but I think it was somewhere around 115 degrees. Well, maybe not, but it felt like it anyway! The location I used for this shoot is Camp Barnes in Ocean View, De area only a few minutes from my house in Bishopville. Pretty nice little spot off the beaten path with lots of trees water and other cool stuff that looks.. well, cool :)


















4 comments:

  1. OK they are amazing! we should talk about ordering

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them! So, did you get everything sorted out with your laptop??

    ReplyDelete